We are still a few days away from summer but this year the temperatures are higher than usual, so we must be much more careful. When the temperature exceeds 40 degrees, the intensity of evaporation of the car’s engine oil increases, so it is important to check the level so that the system does not lose efficiency.
Tips to prevent vehicles from overheating:
– Make sure the radiator has enough GLYCOGEL ORGANIC 50% coolant, we need to extract heat from the engine quickly.
– Above the right temperature (88ºc-105º) the oil degrades more quickly, the viscosities are so low that we will easily seize the engine.
– Check that the radiator cap is completely screwed on and free of cracks to avoid pressure loss.
– Clean the radiator frequently.
– Check the condition of the thermostat, belts, hoses and water pump.
All this will prevent breakdowns due to high temperatures.
Ctra. Vilafranca a Guardiola de Font-Rubí, Km. 6,5.
08735 Vilobí del Penedès, Barcelona - España
Tel.: +34 93 897 84 37 Fax.: +34 93 897 83 84 email@example.com
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.